quarta-feira, 6 de maio de 2009

Awww...

Eu = E
Pocahontas = P

Pocahontas vestida toda de rosa, enquanto voltava da escola, conversando comigo sobre a peça da escolinha em que ela vai ser um dos porquinhos da estória.

P: I think I can use this outfit for the Little Red Hen play.
E: You can use that but you'll need to have a good make up, ears and nose so you do look like a pig.
P: No, I don't need to.
E: Yes, you do. Otherwise how will people know that you're a pig?
P: I don't need to. They don't matter. You matter and you know I'm a pig.

<3

Things change! Life is changing all the time :)

. x .

Everyone waits on the walk
Some are long and some small
But all of them tall
Everyone must make a choice
Will I go for it all
And possibly fall
The tightrope is thin
I could possibly win on the walk
` The Walk, Hanson.

HAPPY HANSON DAY! :D Continuo comemorando meRRRRRmo. Tenho vergonha não. Já me trouxe incontáveis coisas boas, muitas memórias, e algumas das minhas maiores conquistas vieram por causa deles, direta e indiretamente.

6 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

ohhhhh she is sweet!!! and YOU matter!!!!!


happy hanson day!!!!!!!!!!


<3

Gisele disse...

YOU MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!

She is so cute. She is crazy though! uahuaahauhauahauahuahauahua....

love ya...

Luíza disse...

Yeah, YOU MATTER!! o/

And happy Hanson day! (Guria, q vergonha. Nem sabia! rs)

Hane disse...

com certeza

SEM vergonha! (hehehehehehehe)

e ela tem razao, concordo com a Pocahontas. :)

Dani disse...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh, que gracinha! Pois é, sis, o mundo dá MUITAS voltas.

Dia Hansoooooooon!!! Nossa, lembrei ontem! LMAO Impossível não lembrar, né... Ai ai.

Beijos! <3

Dani

* disse...

" ...algumas das minhas maiores conquistas vieram por causa deles, direta e indiretamente. " <3

I DO KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN !!! :D
AND EVERYTIME I SEE THIS BLOG I'M SO DAMN PROUD OF YOU !!!
Your Twin Sis,